Can I File for Bankruptcy if I Reside Outside of the United States?

You can file a Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy in Michigan even if you reside or are stationed outside the continental United States.

Click here read more about filing for bankruptcy while living overseas on the new Michigan Bankruptcy Blog of The Hilla Law Firm, PLLC.

If you are a permanent resident of southeast Michigan living abroad and are considering filing for bankruptcy, please contact us at (866) 674-2317 or to schedule a free, initial consultation.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s